Since we began gathering and gleaning together we have distributed over 300,000 pounds of produce to those who need it most throughout Latah, Whitman, Nez Perce, and Asotin county.
Monetary or in-kind support
What We've Achieved so far...
- Gleaned, gathered, and distributed over 300,000 pounds of fresh food through our Community Orchard and Harvest Share programs.
- Built relationships with forty-two (42) distribution sites including food pantries, senior meal sites, and after school programs.
- Expanded our work to serve Latah, Whitman, Nez Perce, and Asotin counties -- that's a 4,000 square mile area.
- Completed more than 3,300 EBT/SNAP transactions totaling over $57,000 through our Shop the Market program.
- Provided $16,000 in FREE bonus funds for participants of the Shop the Market program allowing their food dollars to stretch further.
- Engaged over 1,000 volunteers in service of increasing fresh food access in our communities.