We rely on a few core staff to help coordinate and support our volunteers in outgrowing hunger together throughout the Palouse and Lewis-Clark Valley.
Scroll down to view current opportunities to join our small staff team today!
Everything we do is done in Partnership
+ staff + volunteers + property owners + donors + Board of Directors + funders + partners +
At Backyard Harvest we:
· Are dedicated to serving our community with a smile and treat everyone with kindness
· Are eager to reduce waste and improve access to fresh, healthy foods
· Are engaged in supporting our communities through building relationships
· Are enthusiastic about working together as a team
Our team is looking for people who:
· Are outgoing, friendly, and can interact with a wide variety of people
· Are organized and responsible with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
· Are passionate about alleviating hunger and poverty in our communities
· Are excited about working with our dynamic team