Through our Harvest Share program community members can donate extra produce from their gardens and farms. We collect these donations at a variety of locations and events throughout the area and are happy to stop by and pick up from you directly, too. We are grateful for all of our community partner gardens that are also helping to grow for the greater good -- feeding our neighbors.
Feel free drop off extra produce with us:
- Every Day 8am-5pm | inside at Café Artista | 3rd & Main in Moscow
- First Tuesdays 4-7pm | Tuesday Community Market| Latah County Fairgrounds in Moscow
- Wednesdays 3:30-6:30pm | Backyard Harvest stand at Pullman Farmers Market | Spot Shop Parking Lot
- Saturdays 8am-1pm | Backyard Harvest stand at Moscow Farmer's Market | Main Street in Moscow
And if you can't make it to us, we will do our best to come and pick it up:
- Call 208-669-2259 or click here to send an email
- Please provide the following information
- Name, address, phone
- Size of donation and location (on the porch, near the garage, etc.)
- Leave produce unwashed and place into grocery bags or cardboard boxes
- Every effort will be made to pick-up the produce within 24 hrs of your call or email.