In 2017 we gleaned, gathered, and distributed over 25,000 pounds of fresh food that would have otherwise went to waste.
What We've Achieved so far...
- Completed more than 3,600 EBT/SNAP transactions totaling over $68,000 and provided over $20,000 in FREE bonus funds for market for a total of over $88,000 spent with local farmers and producers through our Shop the Market program
- Engaged over 1,000 volunteers in service of increasing fresh food access in our communities.
- Gleaned, gathered, and distributed over 300,000 pounds of fresh food
- Built relationships with forty-two (42) distribution sites including food pantries, senior meal sites, youth-based access programs, and emergency shelters
- Expanded our work to serve Latah, Whitman, Nez Perce, and Asotin counties -- a 4,000 square mile area